To celebrate the birth of Louis Braille January 04 was declared World Braille Day in 2001 . This day is an occasion to highlight the disadvantage suffered by the blind and the visually impaired but also to recall the existence of...Read more
Welcome to CJARC
Founded in 1988 by blind young people leaving the Rehabilitation Institute for the Blind of Buea, the CJARC aims to:
- Raise awareness on disability issues from view and especially the families within them the visually impaired;
- Train the disabled of sight to make them independent of socio-economic domain;
- Develop income generating activities;
- Promoting the Development of Women and the disabled child of the view;
- Promoting sport and culture among people with disabilities of sight.
BP 2315 Messa Yaounde - CAMEROON
Tel: (237) 222 30 39 70 | Mobile: (237) 699 91 43 39
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recent vidéo
People with disabilities also parade
Inclusive Education: school supplies of special needs students absent from the market
Our last Albums Photos
Message from the CEO
The YRBCC (Young Rehabilitated Blind of Cameroon Club) is an organization that has made its way, nearly 30 years already serving people with disabilities in general and visually impaired people in particular, with a dedicated team that has acquired this noble cause.
I am pleased to invite you to visit the website of the Club of Young Blind People...
Our documents and reports
We are very satisfied with the services rendered by the CJARC. The expertise of its members reassures us and the quality of the services is unquestionably the best.